1. The promoter of this Competition is Columbus Insurance Services Limited, trading as Columbus Direct, registered in England with company number 06338784, whose registered address is Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU (referred to as the “Promoter”).
3. The Competition is only open to UK residents (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland only) aged 16 or over. It is not open to, specifically but not limited to, Channel Island, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland residents.
4. No purchase necessary to enter.
5. Internet access is required to enter the Competition.
6. The Competition will run from 16:00 on 8th July 2016 to 15:59 on11th July 2016 only (the “Competition Period”). All entries received after the Competition Period will not be entered into the Competition.
7. Only one entry per person per entry route is permitted.
8.To enter this Competition, entrants must visit the Columbus Direct Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/ColumbusDirectUK/ - complete the instructions below and submit their entry during the Competition Period.
9. To complete entry to the Competition entrants must enter the competition by tapping on, or clicking the video when Columbus the dog teleports into the film and appears with the word ‘win’, then take a screenshot and paste that image in the comments section of our Facebook page.
10. The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8.3. email your name, email address and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org with Star Trek in the subject line; or
8.4. enter the correct answer on the form provided at Where’s Columbus website at: http://www.columbusdirect.com/wheres-columbus/
9. The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prizes on offer are (the “Prizes”):
11. The prize is a pair of tickets to the London Star Trek Beyond movie premiere on Tuesday 12th July (the “Prize”).
12. The prize tickets will need to be collected from a venue close to the Empire Cinema in Leicester Square (where the premier will take place), on Tuesday July 12th, after 5.30pm. Collection details will be provided to the winner.
13. The winners will be picked after 16:00 on Monday July 11th and will be notiﬁed via Direct Message, email or by such other means as we deem reasonable in the circumstances.
14. The winner is responsible for its own transportation expenses to the premiere.
15. The Prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf.
16. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Competition.
17. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
18. No incomplete, corrupted entries or entries from multiple accounts will be accepted.
19. In the event of these Terms and Conditions being breached, the entrant will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the Prize will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to fulfil the Prize.
20. The Competition is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, or anyone else who is connected to this Competition, including third party promotional partners.
21.The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and, if a winner is unable to be contacted, or if the Prize is unclaimed or declined after the winner is announced, at the Promoters’ absolute discretion, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn from the eligible entries that were received before the end of the Competition Period.
22.By entering into the Competition, entrants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
23. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
24.There is no other alternative to the Prize stated and the Prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the Prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
25. By entering, any subsequent Prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Promoter but under no circumstances, will the participants’ personal data be published without prior written permission from the participants.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage arising from an inability to enter the Competition due to computer failure, viruses, bugs and other such similar causes, lost, delayed or incomplete entries howsoever arising.
27. Entry to the Competition is dependent upon the entrant entering the Competition via online access not under the ownership or control of the Promoter. The entrant accepts and acknowledges that the Promoter has no liability for loss or damage arising from the entrant interacting with those third party computer systems or similar or any failure, bug, error, corruption or virus in or caused by those third party computer systems or similar.
28. By entering, all entrants agree to abide by and be bound by each and all these terms and conditions. Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold Prize for violating any of these terms and conditions. Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website.
29.Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering Prize) if, in their sole discretion, a Competition is not capable for being conducted as specified. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
30. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a signed request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to Marketing Manager, Columbus Travel Insurance Services Limited, Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7BU.
31. This Competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter. By entering the Competition, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
32. All and any promotional materials and instructions provided at the point of entry form part of these Terms and Conditions and, in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
33. The entrants will hold the Promoter, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of (i) their entry into the Competition or (ii) their acceptance of the Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances will Promoter be liable for any breach of laws that may occur as a result of their participation in the Competition.
34. This Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
35. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.