Whether you’ve got a bouncy Burmese, a talkative tabby or a sensitive Siamese, there’s no denying that the UK’s cat crazy – our cats are hugely loved, and rightly so. And we want you to feel safe in the knowledge that if the worst should happen, your cat can receive treatment and you won’t be saddled with astronomical vet bills.
Thanks to advances within veterinary medicine, our cats are living longer, healthier lives than ever – but you never know what’s around the corner, and it’s always best to remember that circumstances can change in the blink of an eye, so being prepared, just in case, is best.
We’ve several different cover levels, so you can pick what’s right for you and your pet. Accident Only, Bronze, Silver and Gold cover cater to all medical needs and budgets. You can also choose between different payment plans, including interest-free monthly payments, so your finances can stay as healthy as your pet.
However, don’t take our word for it. Have a look at the benefits you and your cat can enjoy. You can get a quote in just a few seconds, so you can see how we compare to other insurance providers; we pride ourselves in giving great value cover to our customers.
*Here’s what we can offer you:
- Accident-only cover for cats from £46.48 (less than £4 per month)
- We cover vet fees up to £6,000 per condition. This includes dental treatment as a result of an accident, CT/MRI scans, and a prescription diet
- Death from illness and accident
- You can enjoy a discount of 10% when you insure two cats
- Lost your pet passport? No problem – we’ll cover the cost of a replacement up to £250
- Lost or stolen cat? We’ll cover advertising and a reward for up to £1,000
- We’ll cover boarding fees up to £1,000
- Cover for complementary treatment options, including acupuncture, behavioural therapy, osteopathy and physiotherapy up to £1,000.
*Maximum costs or limits quoted refer to our Gold policy.
Don’t delay, get you no-obligation quote in in less than a minute.
Answer just a few quick questions about your pet to get your no-obligation quote today.