The Arctic Challenge
Atlantic Rowing Race, Trail Running, 3 Peaks 24 hours!
- Name: Chris Brooks
- Age: 28
- Challenge Experience: Atlantic Rowing Race, Trail Running, 3 Peaks 24 hours
- Fact: Chris is a real foodie and will miss some home cooking during the challenge!
- Chris's #WeLivenow: Never saying no to an adventure and the chance to experience new places
- Grew up by the beach, was a keen swimmer and surfer at an early age.
- In 2010, rowed 3,000 miles across the Atlantic Ocean in the Woodvale Ocean Rowing Race, placing fifth out of 30 teams. The race took 70 days!
- Raced in almost all of the legs of the 2012 Coastal Trail Series with EnduranceLife.
- In 2013, ran a total of 16 miles down the Grand Canyon to the Colorado River and back up again in nine hours.
Support The Arctic Challenge
Back to top
Taking on the World's toughest cross country ski race to raise over £30,000 for Ski4Cancer- A charity committed to cancer research and patient respite.