The Arctic Challenge
I have a metal plate in my jaw
- Name: Richard Gibbs
- Age: 29
- Challenge Experience: Back country skiing / ski guiding in the Alps, trail running, Crossfit Open
- Fact: I like dogs more than I like people
- Richard's #WeLivenow: Life is what happens when you’re busy making plans, sometimes it’s just easier to go out and do things
- Experience of back country skiing and ski guiding in the largest ski area in the world, Les Trois Vallees.
- Competed in various Crossfit competitions, including the Primal Games and the Crossfit Open.
- Endurance Life Aquatrail race entrant - 16km of open water swimming and trail running.
- Consistent top 10 finisher in the Coastal Trail Series (Cross Country Half Marathons).
- Pizza Hut lunch time buffet: 24 slices (2005).
Support The Arctic Challenge
Back to top
Taking on the World's toughest cross country ski race to raise over £30,000 for Ski4Cancer- A charity committed to cancer research and patient respite.