The Arctic Challenge
Ultra runner, endurance athlete and fitness model
- Name: Max Willcocks
- Age: 32
- Challenge Experience: Ultra runner, endurance athlete and fitness model
- Fact: Max hates the cold
- Max's #WeLivenow: To get out there and take on the challenges as they come
- 2012: Thames Path 100 miles and North Downs Way 100 miles.
- 2013: Took third place on the South Downs Way 100 miles and fourth place on the London to Edinburgh 440 miles cycle.
- 2014: 100km 8hrs 40mins PB, 100 mile 16hrs 58mins PB, came third in The Race to the Stones 100km 9hrs 20mins and was first in the Endure 24hr challenge, as part of a five-man team.
Support The Arctic Challenge
Back to top
Taking on the World's toughest cross country ski race to raise over £30,000 for Ski4Cancer- A charity committed to cancer research and patient respite.