We take care of your family - now, we’ll look after your pets!
We all love our pets – they’re part of the family, and we want to ensure they feel as loved, comfortable and secure as the rest of the household. This includes any medical care that they might need, because you never know what’s around the corner, and accidents happen.
Ask any pet owner, and they’ll tell you that vet bills can be extraordinarily expensive – they can easily run into thousands of pounds for a variety of treatments. If your pet should have an accident or fall ill, you’ll want them to receive the best care as soon as possible. Pet Insurance means that you’ll be able to give them the care they need without the sky-high cost.
We’re offering you affordable pet insurance plans for dogs and cats, so if something should go wrong, we’ll cover the cost. There are several options available; from Accident Only insurance to our Bronze, Silver and Gold levels of cover providing increasing benefits for illnesses and cover for recurring conditions and injuries. Just choose what’s right for you and your pet.
There’s no need to focus on doom and gloom – because quality pet insurance allows you to concentrate on helping your pet to recover, rather than worrying about how to pay for their treatment. It’s the sensible, cost-efficient way of safeguarding your pet’s future, and giving you peace of mind. We’ll insure your pet as soon as they’re 8 weeks old, and we also insure older dogs (up to 8 years old) and senior cats (up to 10 years old).
*Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy.
- We cover vet fees up to £6,000 per condition
- We pay the vets directly
- Cover for complementary treatments including hydrotherapy, physiotherapy, behavioural therapy, osteopathy and acupuncture.
- We’ll cover the cost for lost or stolen pet passports
- Interest-free monthly payments
- Death cover up to £500
- Cover for cattery or kennel stays if you’re in hospital, and unable to look after your pet
- We’ll cover the cost for advertising and rewards if your pet is lost or stolen
- Third party liability for dogs covered up to £2 million
- Plus a 10% discount when you insure two dogs or cats
Don’t delay, get your no-obligation quote in less than a minute, by just answering a few simple questions.
*Maximum costs or limits quoted refer to our Gold policy.