We’re a nation of dog lovers – and we’d do anything for our loyal canine companions. Whether you’re a Labrador fan, you’ve got a soft spot for Poodles, you can’t resist a Pug or, like us, it’s St Bernards all the way, it’s always good to know they’ll receive expert care if the worst happens.
Thanks to advances in veterinary medicine, our dogs are living longer, healthier, happier lives. However, they will still need medical care at some point, whether they’re diagnosed with an illness or the possibility of being involved in an accident. That’s where Columbus dog insurance policies come in – offering you a selection of cover levels so that you can choose which one’s right for you, and your pet.
Different breeds are prone to different medical problems, such as hip dysplasia and eczema. Even mixed breeds, which tend to be hardier, aren’t immune to issues. Dogs can fall ill, or suffer from age-related arthritis. Our three levels of dog insurance cover are designed to ensure that you and your dog will be protected for sickness, injury, accident and even theft.
We also offer a 10% discount if you buy cover for two dogs.
With a choice between our bronze, silver and gold plans, or simply accident only protection if you prefer, you can decide on the protection you need at a budget to suit you – get a quote to see what’s right for you.
*Here are some of the key benefits you’ll enjoy:
- We cover vet fees up to £6,000 per condition with sub-limits for specific treatments, including dental treatment resulting from an accident and CT/MRI
- You’ll get up to £1,000 if your pet is stolen
- We’ll cover emergency medical expenses abroad up to £1,000
- Third party liability insurance up to £2 million in case your dog bites someone
- Up to £1,000 for death from accident or illness
- We’ll take care of the fees if your dog ever needs to go into boarding kennels while you are ill or unable to care for them up to £1,000
- You’ll be covered for loss of pet passport up to £250
- Take advantage of our interest-free monthly payments or go for an annual payment option
- Annual Accident-Only Cover for dogs starts at £67 – that’s only £5.58 per month
- We also offer a 10% discount if you buy cover for two dogs.
We also offer a range of complementary treatment options, including hydrotherapy, physiotherapy, behavioural therapy, osteopathy and acupuncture.
We believe in making things quick and easy for our customers, that’s why we designed our quote engine to give you a price in less than a minute. Answer just a few quick questions about your pet to get your no-obligation quote.
*Maximum costs or limits quoted refer to our Gold policy.