If you’re facing a long delay to your flight, we’ll get you into an airport lounge wherever we can. We’ve joined up with our sister company LoungeKey™ - so you can access their extensive network of airport lounge partners worldwide, with most offering free wifi, refreshments and relaxation while you wait.
The LoungeKey™ network includes:
- Over 1,000 lounges globally
- Over 100 countries
- Over 300 airports
- Over 25 UK airports
- Over 40 UK lounges
To see the list of airports where LoungeKey access is available, click here.
How it works
Register your flights online today and if your airline announces a delay that's due to last for 1 hour or more*, we’ll automatically issue you with a LoungeKey voucher that will grant you airport lounge access. It’s easy.
- FREE airport lounge access if you’re delayed
- Register up to four travellers
- Airport lounge admission - emailed to you automatically
- SMS notification when your voucher is sent
Travelling with kids?
More airport lounges allow children than you think. However, there are exceptions and individual admittance terms apply at each, so it’s best to check before you go to avoid disappointment. You can view which lounges are covered by LoungeKey’s network here.
AirHelp is a company that specialises in getting you the compensation you are legally entitled to, if your flight is delayed.
For further information please see the FAQ’s below
Frequently Asked Questions
* Please note that the airline must announce the delay of 1 or more hours in one go, and not as a series of shorter delays leading on from each other. This ensures you have enough time to relax and enjoy your access to a lounge.