Columbus Income Insurance is your safety net
Columbus Income Insurance is a safety net that will pay out monthly benefits to help protect your family’s finances.
It is sometimes called short term income cover because it pays out for either 6 or 12 months depending on what you decide is appropriate for you.
In an uncertain economic climate, this type of protection helps reassure you that if an unexpected change happens at work, and you are left unemployed, or you are unable to work following an accident or illness, you will have some breathing space until you get yourself back on your feet.
Get a Quote
Flexible cover: choose your protection
You get to decide which circumstances are covered for with these options:
(1) Firstly decide want type of cover you want:
- Accident, Sickness and Unemployment cover
- Unemployment only cover
- Accident and Sickness cover only.
(2) Decide how much cover you want – with up to £2500 per month (maximum 60% of your gross salary) available.
(3) Select whether you want cover back to Day 1, or add in an excess period of either 30 or 60 days which will lower your premium.
(4) Decide how long you will need to be paid for – either 6 month or 12 months
So, for example, you can decide to obtain £1,200 cover, to meet your current outgoings such as mortgage or rent, bills and utilities, and when you qualify for these, you would receive up to 12 monthly payments of £1,200.
Consider your own situation, and make your own mind up on the level of cover you feel appropriate. Our online quote engine is so straight-forward it only takes a few minutes and you can get covered immediately.Get a Quote
* Cover is only provided for stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue or any other mental or nervous disorder or any condition of a psycho-neurotic origin when you have been diagnosed by a registered Consultant Psychiatrist and continuously remain under their supervision.
Back conditions are covered under the sickness section but not if they are a pre-existing condition.