Travel Insurance to France
You’re Off To France - Bon Voyage
Whether you’re enjoying a family camping trip, a relaxing beach holiday or an energising city break, France has got it all. Fabulous food, great hospitality and sunshine await you. It’s time to get excited about your trip away!
A simple getaway for UK holidaymakers, France is easily accessible by air, boat and train from Kent, London or a number of UK airports. In 2016, France was the most visited destination worldwide by international tourists, with 82.6 million people visiting l’Hexagone.
France can be considered as a starting point for European holidays, with many travellers utilising the transport links to visit popular skiing and snowboarding destinations in the Alps. Not only that, Belgium is just a short drive from the Port of Calais, and for the Roadtrippers amongst us, the whole of mainland Europe is at your fingertips.
Where to visit in France?
France doesn’t just open up opportunities to visit other European countries, it’s home to some wonderful places to visit, no matter what you’re looking for. Disneyland Paris – A magical place for young and old alike, Mickey and his mates have been a major part of French tourism since 1992.
- French Alps – A major lure for skiiers and snowboarders alike in the winter months, the French Alps are home to some of the most prestigious ski areas in Europe. Not just for winter, when the snow thaws and the flowers blossom, they are the perfect base for hiking or adventure holidays at altitude.
- French Riviera – Or Côte d'Azur, many celebrities frequent the glorious sandy beaches, lured by the glamour of resorts such as St. Tropez and Cannes. You can find some gems along the coast if you’re looking to stray away from the popular resorts and find a bargain.
- Paris Landmarks – Trek to the top of the Eiffel Tower, Amble over to the Arc de Triomphe, look at the lavish artwork in the Louvre or sail on the Seine. There are plenty of things to see and do in the French capital.
- Historic points of interest – Spend some time paying your respects to the fallen soldiers of the world wars. There’s a lot to learn about French and American history at Omaha Beach, where the Normandy American Cemetery and Graveyard overlooks the scene of one of the deadliest battles in history
Low-Cost Policies All Year Round
With bronze single trip cover starting at £3.08 and annual policies from £22.66*, our prices will please your pockets! Not only is our travel insurance pocket-pleasing, but grabbing yourself a cheap holiday to France isn’t unheard of, especially with the amount of options available for you to get there. So if you’re on a budget, it’s a perfect example of a cheap, close trip away.
Kids Go FREE With Our Annual Multi-Trip Policies1
Going away more than once this year? Kids go FREE when you buy an annual family multi-trip policy. So you can make the short hop over the English Channel to France as many times as you like during the year with your family; plus, it leaves you one less thing to worry about!
FREE Airport Lounge Access If Your Flight’s Delayed
If your flight’s delayed, you and up to four fellow travellers can enjoy FREE 2 airport lounge access. It’s your chance to relax, enjoy some complimentary nibbles and wait for your flight in comfort.
Check Out Our Five-Star Rating On Trustpilot
Who said great customer service and value for money can’t go together? Our customers have given us a five-star rating on Trustpilot.
You’re In Safe Hands With Columbus Direct
We’ve protected over 15 million holidaymakers since 1988. When you book with us, you can travel with peace of mind, knowing we’re here for you and your family.
Discover the secret which millions of travellers already know. Get a quote in minutes and make the most of your next trip!GET A QUOTE
Terms and conditions apply:
If you purchase travel insurance online you will receive a 10% discount off the price of standard cover.
Terms and Conditions apply
(*) Single trip and annual multi trip prices are based on bronze policy
(1) Up to four children under the age of 18 (or up to 22 if in full time education) are covered for free on all annual family policies, however this does not include cover for any pre-existing medical conditions.
(2) Policyholder needs to register their flight for free airport lounge access in the event of a delay of one hour or more. All accompanying members must be named on the policy to gain lounge access. View terms and conditions here.