Last minute travel cover can include:
- Up to £15 million for medical expenses, including emergency medical treatment and repatriation.
- 150 sports and activities included free of charge.
- Baggage insured for up to £2,500 if it is delayed, lost, stolen or damaged during your trip.
- Optional additional protection for winter sports and business trips.
- You can be eligible for single trip insurance up to maximum age of 85, subject to a medical screening.
How late can I book my travel insurance?
You can buy travel insurance at any time before you leave the UK. This means that you will be able to buy a policy the day before your holiday or even at the airport.
The downside to this is that you would be missing out on cancellation cover for your holiday, as well as travel delay and missed departure.