Golf Travel Insurance
Golfing holiday cover including golf clubs and equipment
A golfing holiday is something that can be planned with relish, months in advance and looked forward to every day leading up to the big event. Just make sure you don’t overlook the need for Golf Travel Insurance as part of your wider travel insurance package, to protect both you and your golf clubs and other equipment.
Few things compare with the sound of the golf ball making contact with the sweet spot of the iron and the faint whistle as it soars through the air, normally followed by a methodical search for it in the sandiest bunker known to man. Alternatively of course, the ball can drop straight into the right hole with effortless grace! Either way, playing golf is a chance to bond with your family and friends, reminisce, unwind and enjoy the magnificent views. What is there not to like?
In a setting such as this, it is hard to believe that anything could go wrong. Unfortunately, life can often take an unexpected turn. Are you prepared if something out of the ordinary happens to you? We don’t want you focusing on all the potential negatives that can happen on a golfing holiday, let us shoulder that responsibility so you can go out and enjoy yourself.
Whether your whole holiday will be taken up looking down the fairway, or you’re simply planning one day of escape onto the green, make sure your travel insurance policy includes golf cover. Basic benefits with Columbus include the following:
- We will provide you with up to £1,000 of cover for your golf equipment. Including your clubs, balls, bag, trolley, golf shoes and clothing.
- We will provide you with cover for the cost of hiring golf equipment due to accidental loss, delay, theft or damage of your own kit.
- We will award you up to £75 a day for loss of green fees.
- There’s a £50 hole in one cover, per round, to help pay for that bar tab if you do manage to ace one on the par 3.
This isn’t just a policy that protects you when you’re practising your swing, we will also include cover for a further 150 sports and activities at no extra cost. You can elect to have up to £15 million in emergency medical expenses, not to mention baggage and cancellation cover. Adding golf cover to your travel insurance will set you back as little as £12 on a single trip and £18 on an annual multi-trip. Not only is it comprehensive, it’s also great value.
So swing into action - go and enjoy yourself. Be confident you’re not alone; we’re just a phone call away if you need us.
Want to see a quote?
Latest from our blog View more
Hot places to jet off to this October
Autumn's finally hit the UK, and if you're chasing the sun, here are some destinations that we recommend.
The Canary Islands:
The Canary Islands, found just off the west coast of Africa, must have some of the happiest residents in the world; they've got high temperatures all year long and you're ... Read more
Five cool things to pack this summer
Beyond flip flops and factor 30, take a look at our top five must-have items for your summer holiday this year. If you only pack one thing in your suitcase this summer, make sure it's one of these. And underwear. Please don't forget your underwear.
1) Fisheye smartphone lens
Treat yourself to a ge... Read more
Why choose a golf holiday?
For many, holidays are a time for doing things they don't typically have the chance to do. Whether it's taking in different cultures, experiencing exciting new cities, visiting world-famous wonders or just having the chance to relax in the sun - holidays offer the chance for something out of the ord... Read more
Great value Travel Insurance tailored for you
Why Columbus Direct?
- FREE airport lounge access if your flight is delayed for more than 1 hour
- Over 150 sports and activities covered free
- Award-winning products and services
- Over 15 million customers since 1988
- Get free health information and GP access any time of day or night, directly from your mobile - in partnership with Babylon, the UK's leading digital healthcare service